Welcome to 3 Andrews Road in Willistown Township, built by highly regarded Renehan Building Group of Malvern.
- Custom Home Built by Renehan Building Group
- Timeless Architecture & Well Designed Floor Plan
- Custom Finishes Throughout
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors on First Floor
- Fireplaces in Living Room & Family Room
- Gourmet Kitchen with Center Island & S/S Appliances
- Luxurious Master Bedroom Suite with Dual Walk-in Closets
- Master Bathroom with Free Standing Tub & Seamless Shower
- Unfinished Bonus Room off Master Closet
- Private Rear Yard with Original Detached Garage & Rain Garden
You are warmly invited into this beautiful home with its timeless design and wrap around porch. The Foyer leads you to the Celebration Ready Dining Room and private Living Room with French doors and fireplace. A formal Powder Room is located off the main hall. You will agree that the Kitchen is a gourmet cooks delight! Stainless Steel appliances including built in French Door refrigerator with bottom freezer, 5 burner cook top with classic wood hood, 42 inch tall white cabinetry with contrasting walnut stained center island that seats 4, beautiful tile backsplash, and two sets of illuminated glass front cabinets make this Kitchen functional and charming! Upon entering the Breakfast Room you will enjoy the views of the private rear yard. The adjacent Family Room boasts a handsome stone fireplace with barn beam mantle allowing an open plan to enjoy, whether cooking for your family or entertaining guests! In addition, there is a convenient Mudroom with walk in pantry closet, a built-in bench and Powder Room. The second floor includes the Master Bedroom Suite with double walk in closets, tray ceiling and an exquisitely detailed Master Bathroom with free-standing tub, water closet, double vanity with granite countertops and frameless shower door. There are three additional large Bedrooms and two full Bathrooms, along with a Laundry Room with tiled floor and cabinetry. The Basement is full and has roughed in plumbing for a future full Bathroom.This residence is situated on a 2-acre homesite, conveniently located only minutes away from great dining, shopping and major routes. Award Winning Great Valley School District!
Floor (if applicable):